It’s looking like Panthers Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will likely end up somewhere else, after the Panthers traded for New York Jets QB Sam Darnold on Monday.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports, “multiple teams” are interested in trading for Bridgewater. Rapoport said during a phone call between Panther GM Scott Fitterer and Bridgewater, Fitterer told him if he wanted to, he would give him permission to seek a trade to another team.
Potentially, Bridgewater could land on another team as a decent backup and help tutor whoever the QB is with that team. Rapoport also expects, to facilitate the trade, Bridgewater will need cut his salary to the $10 million grantees for 2021.
- Steve Raible – Panthers Pass Rush Will Challenge Seahawks
- Ross Chastain Previews A Wild 3 Race Stretch In The Playoffs
- WWE Spins The Block, Ditches Fox To Bring Smackdown Back To USA Network
- Bryce Young Not Expected to Play vs. Seattle, Stage Set For Dalton
- Jake Delhomme – There Was Always Going to be Growing Pains
- The Rebound Podcast: Jay Bilas
- Is It Time to Reset Our Panther Expectations Or Throw Them Out Completely?
- Mike Kaye – Panthers Are Undergoing Philosophical Rebuild
- Coco Gauff’s US Open Final Was The Most-Viewed Women’s Major Tennis Final On ESPN
- Steve Smith Previews The Panthers-Saints Primetime Showdown
Panthers Fans Calling Jaycee Horn a Bust Amid Latest Injury
Jake Delhomme - There Was Always Going to be Growing Pains
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Did We Expect Too Much From Bryce Young?
Panthers End Opener With More Questions Than Answers In Loss
The Bryce Young Era Begins in Carolina!
Should The Panthers Be Willing to Trade Andy Dalton?
Concerns Growing Around Drake Maye?