An era is coming to an end for Duke Univerity men’s basketball program.
Duke’s Men’s Basketball Head Coach Mike Krzyzewski is reportedly retiring after the upcoming 2021-2022 season, according to Jeff Goodman of Stadium.
Coach K has been the head coach for the Blue Devils since 1980. While head of the program, Coach K lead the team to five NCAA Division I titles, 12 ACC Regular Season titles, 15 ACC Tournament titles and named ACC Coach of the Year five times.
The Hall of Fame coach also won three Olympic Gold Medals as head coach of the USA Team in 2008, 2021, 2016.
Earlier this year, college rival school University of North Carolina Men’s basketball head coach Roy Williams announced his retirement from the program after 18 seasons with the Tar Heels.
NBA Twitter Reacts To Jayson Tatum Scoring 60 Points
1.1 of 10
2.2 of 10
3.3 of 10
4.4 of 10
5.5 of 10
6.6 of 10
7.7 of 10
8.8 of 10
9.9 of 10
10.10 of 10
- The Panthers are starting back at the beginning with Sam Darnold
- Bismack Biyombo shares the moment he knew LaMelo Ball was going to be special
- LeBron James changing to No. 6 from No. 23 after Space Jam
- Study: Kyrie Irving Named ‘Most Hated’ NBA Player In North Carolina
- Thomas Davis offers cash reward to find burglars who broke into his garage
- Showtime Offering Fans Refunds Over Mayweather/Paul Fight
- Officially GOAT’ed: Simone Biles Wins 7th National Championship
- Heart donor found for son of former Panther Greg Olsen
- Heart donor found for Former Panthers Greg Olsen’s 8-year-old son
- NFL Promises to Stop “Race-Norming” in Billion-Dollar Settlement That Assumed Black Players Had Low IQ