The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Warriors’ Coach Steve Kerr Calls Out Senate Republicans In Impassioned Speech Following Robb Elementary Shooting
- Nathan Brown: Jimmie Has A Shot To Win In Indy If He Has A Perfect Day
- Dwyane Haskin’s Medical Examiner Report Reveals Even More Details Surrounding His Tragic Death
- EXCLUSIVE: Makur Maker Has No Regrets About His Decision To Go To Howard & Is Still Betting On “The Long Game”
- White Sox’s Tim Anderson Accuses Yankees Josh Donaldson of Making A “Racist” Remark
- Former NFL Superstar Michael Vick Reportedly Is Coming Out of Retirement
- The Warm Up: J. Cole Signs With Scarborough Shooting Stars of the Canadian Elite Basketball League
- Deion Sanders Responds To Nick Saban Accusing Jackson State Of Paying $1 Million To Top Recruit
- Lil Wayne Responds To Dallas Mavericks Owner Mark Cuban, “Don’t Make Me Get U Smacked Boy”
- Charlotte Hornets Will Pick 13th And 15th in 2022 NBA Draft