The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Dan Wetzel: Think It’s a Bad Move Competitively for the ACC
- James Borrego: Defensive Effort Is Becoming Part Of Our DNA More And More
- Memphis Tigers Coach Penny Hardaway Blasts Reporters For Asking “Stupid F***ing Questions” Following 3rd Straight Loss
- Charlotte FC, Radio One Announce Club’s First-Ever Radio Partnership
- JP Finlay: I Think Jay Gruden Could Do A Really Good Job In Carolina
- Antonio Brown Claims “There’s Nothing Wrong With My Mental Health”
- Brendan Marks – Hubert Davis Inherited an Inconsistent Roster
- John McClain: Whoever Gets Tim Kelly Is Getting A Good Guy
- Joe Marino: Panther Offensive Line Needs to Be Fixed with Vets, Not Rookies
- Rex Chapman Hired By CNN+ For New Hosting Gig, Joins Growing Team For Streaming Service