The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- Panthers’ Comeback Falls Short; Vikings Hand Carolina Third Straight Loss
- Can Panthers snap 2-game skid against the Minnesota Vikings?
- UNC faces hot Miami team in regular season finale
- Catching up with The Coach
- Jon Gruden Resigns After More Racist, Homophobic & Misogynistic Emails Surface
- Brett Jensen joins The Brett Winterble Show
- Panthers Crumble In Second Half; Fall To Eagles At Home
- Panthers look to rebound versus the Philadelphia Eagles
- UNC looking for revenge against FSU
- Nike Opens The LeBron James Innovation Center