The Jacksonville Jaguars have selected Trevor Lawrence as their quarterback of the here and now, putting to end the worst kept secret in football circles.
Urban Meyer’s first big move as the architect of an NFL job involves taking a prospect many believed would be the first overall selection the moment he declared for the draft. A National Champion as a freshman, and with just two losses as a starter in college, Lawrence enters the league trying to deliver on the promise attached to the hype he’s had surrounding him since stepping on campus at Clemson.
Jacksonville won’t have time to rest, as they pick again in the first round at #25 overall among their ten current selections in this year’s draft.
- ‘We Were Supposed To Be A Statistic’ | ESPN’s Jalen Rose brought to tears in tribute to late mother
- Reports: Tim Tebow to sign 1-year deal with Jacksonville Jaguars
- J. Cole To Play For Rwanda In Basketball Africa League
- Panthers rookie Jaycee Horn to wear No. 8 jersey in honor of Kobe Bryant
- Floyd Mayweather and Jake Paul Get Into Physical Altercation At Press Conference
- Tokyo Olympics Ban Athletes From Wearing ‘Black Lives Matter’ Apparel
- Jordan Brand Signs First Player From The Philippines, Kiefer Ravena
- Charlotte Knights baseball is back in uptown after 615 days
- Washington Wizards Make Bold Statement With New Team Photo
- Jaycee Horn Tells Kyle Bailey His Goals Heading Into His Rookie Year