Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast TV Analyst, Brian Jordan joined the guys on Mac Attack to talk about the Atlanta Braves‘ slow start to the season and his concern around pitcher, Mike Soroka‘s shoulder injury.
The Braves loss four of the six games played so far this season. They were close losses where the bullpen and bats got off to a slow start. However, Brian Jordan isn’t concern about the Braves’ start to the season.
I wasn’t surprised about the slow start. We saw a couple of years ago the Braves come back and win the division. It didn’t concern me because they were well-played games. I thought both sides played well. It just takes time for those bats to warm up”, Jordan expressed.
Brave pitcher Soroka had a setback during spring training. Soroka felt shoulder discomfort and will be shut down for two weeks.
While the Braves slow start is typical, Jordan was concern about Soroka’s injury.
“You look at the injury with the Achilles and you know you focus so hard in the off-season trying to rehab that Achilles and sometimes others things go wrong. It just caught everyone by surprise,” Jordan said.
- Kevin Durant Shoots Down Retirement Rumors: “Sh-t Is Comical At This Point”
- The NBA’s Encouraging Fans To Vote By Not Holding Any Games On Election Day
- Carmelo Anthony Producing Docuseries On His Life & Career: “It’s Time For My Truth”
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League
- Jordan Brand Welcomes Howard University To The Family With 20-Year Partnership
- Serena Williams Announces She’s Retiring From Tennis: “I’m Terrible At Goodbyes”
- Doc Rivers Makes It Clear His Post Game 7 Comments In 2021 Were Not The Reason Ben Simmons Left Philly
- Brittney Griner Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison
- LeBron James Creates Epic Photo Moment While Hooping With His Sons At Lakers Facility