Bally Sports South and Bally Sports Southeast TV Analyst, Brian Jordan joined the guys on Mac Attack to talk about the Atlanta Braves‘ slow start to the season and his concern around pitcher, Mike Soroka‘s shoulder injury.
The Braves loss four of the six games played so far this season. They were close losses where the bullpen and bats got off to a slow start. However, Brian Jordan isn’t concern about the Braves’ start to the season.
I wasn’t surprised about the slow start. We saw a couple of years ago the Braves come back and win the division. It didn’t concern me because they were well-played games. I thought both sides played well. It just takes time for those bats to warm up”, Jordan expressed.
Brave pitcher Soroka had a setback during spring training. Soroka felt shoulder discomfort and will be shut down for two weeks.
While the Braves slow start is typical, Jordan was concern about Soroka’s injury.
“You look at the injury with the Achilles and you know you focus so hard in the off-season trying to rehab that Achilles and sometimes others things go wrong. It just caught everyone by surprise,” Jordan said.
- Michelob Ultra Presents ‘Hang Out with Wes & Walker’ Watch Party
- Hornets Lose Heartbreaker in Toronto
- Vashti Hurt: Dave Canales Continues to Impress Me
- Hornets Suffer Painful Loss To Sixers
- Can The Tar Heels Avoid An Upset From The Wolfpack?
- Bucks Sweep Hornets In Season Series
- Bobby Marks Talks Hornets Front Office Moves on WFNZ
- Willie P Talks Charlotte FC’s Season Opening Win On W & W
- Court Storming in Winston-Salem Has Many Divided on Its Future in the Game
- 2nd Annual Kiwanis Club “Coolest Dog in Charlotte” Contest Underway
Charlotte FC names Dean Smith Head Coach
Bucks spoil Bridges return with IST win over Hornets
Panthers In the Midst of Second Round of Interviews to Fill Vacancies
Hornets end road trip on winning note in Brooklyn
Hornets losing skid hits four with second Knicks loss
Julius Peppers Heading to Pro Football Hall of Fame
SZN Opener: USC Cornerback Ceyair Wright Talks Acting, Football, and Balancing Both
Joel Embiid Suffers Knee Injury & 76ers Are Unsure When He’ll Return, Social Media Reacts