Charlotte, NC – Radio One Charlotte Regional Vice President Marsha Landess announced today 99.3FM-1100AM WBT will partner with the Charlotte Knights on this year’s renowned Fourth of July Skyshow. The annual July 4th holiday event has been celebrated every year since 1976 and is a staple event in the Charlotte community. Last year’s event was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and as the nation re-opens, the celebration and fireworks show is coming back to the community.
“With America re-opening following the pandemic, we are excited to bring this event back since WBT has held this event for the last 40 plus years,” said Marsha Landess, RVP/ Market Manager. “We are partnering with the Knights for WBT’s Skyshow, which was not celebrated last year. This will be the first big event for Charlotte, and we are excited to be a part of it!”
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
All activities for the big event will be conducted inside the stadium with CDC guidelines in full effect. Skyshow will kick off immediately after the Knights baseball game, with the first pitch is 6:05 p.m.
Information about Skyshow and ticket purchases for the baseball game can be found HERE. Click the button below to buy tickets!
Sunday, July 4, 2021
Truist Field: 24 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC, 28202
Charlotte Knights Baseball Game; First pitch at 6:05
FIREWORKS WILL KICK OFF IMMEDIATELY AFTER
- Jake Delhomme: Frank Reich Was A Really Good Hire For Carolina
- Amy Trask: The Panthers Now Have To Get Settled At QB
- Brooklyn Nets Taking Their Sweet Time To Offer Kyrie Irving A Contract Extension
- Panthers hire Frank Reich as new head coach
- Randy Mueller: I Could Get With The Panthers Hiring Frank Reich
- UNC looks to extend win streak vs. Syracuse
- Ed Reed Will No Longer Coach Football For Bethune-Cookman University After Trashing HBCU: “They Don’t Want Me”
- Snoop Dogg & Pete Davidson Named Captains For 2023 NFL Pro Bowl
- UNC takes on rival NC State
- Former NFL Player Blake Martinez Talks Retiring After Selling Pokémon Card For $670K
Radio One Charlotte Partners with the Charlotte Knights for the Annual 4th of July Skyshow was originally published on 927theblock.com