The King will be changing his jersey number from No. 23 back to No. 6 next season. We all know what LeBron James did while wearing No. 6 with the Miami Heat.
Source tells The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Tim Cato that James is expected to return to his single digital number after “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” which will be released next month.
James wore No. 6 with the Heat and won an NBA championship in 2012 and 2013. He then went returned to No. 23 after signing back with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016.
When James joined the Los Angeles Lakers he continued to wear No. 23.
LeBron considered giving up the No. 23 jersey to Anthony Davis when he joined the team in 2019. Davis also wore No. 23 when he was with the New Orleans Pelicans. But James could make the switch due to sponsorship reasons.
Undoubtedly, LeBron had some memorable moments in No. 6. I guess you can say it’s time to run it back!
- Joe Person Stops By Wes & Walker
- Hunter Bailey Recaps 49ers 2023 Season
- Hornets lose final IST game to the Knicks
- Scott Fowler Joins Wes & Walker
- Victor Wembanyama’s NBA Debut Jersey Sells For $762K
- Joe Person Breaks Down What’s Next For The Panthers
- Steve Smith Sr. Weighs In On Frank Reich’s Firing
- What’s Next After Firing Frank Reich?
- Mac & Bone Show Reacts to Reich Firing
- Carolina Panthers Fire Frank Reich After 1-10 Start
Steve Smith Sr. Weighs In On Frank Reich's Firing
Steve Smith Sr. Reacts To Another Panthers Loss
Steve Smith Sr. Gives His Thoughts On The Panthers Falling To 1-8
Joe Person Breaks Down What's Next For The Panthers
Charlotte FC Unveils Atrium Health Performance Park
Reich's Decision to Keep Young in Sunday's Game a Confusing One
Mac & Bone Show Reacts to Reich Firing
Worst Panthers' Season in Franchise History?