The King will be changing his jersey number from No. 23 back to No. 6 next season. We all know what LeBron James did while wearing No. 6 with the Miami Heat.
Source tells The Athletic’s Shams Charania and Tim Cato that James is expected to return to his single digital number after “Space Jam: A New Legacy,” which will be released next month.
James wore No. 6 with the Heat and won an NBA championship in 2012 and 2013. He then went returned to No. 23 after signing back with the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2016.
When James joined the Los Angeles Lakers he continued to wear No. 23.
LeBron considered giving up the No. 23 jersey to Anthony Davis when he joined the team in 2019. Davis also wore No. 23 when he was with the New Orleans Pelicans. But James could make the switch due to sponsorship reasons.
Undoubtedly, LeBron had some memorable moments in No. 6. I guess you can say it’s time to run it back!
- The Potential Fallout From The LIV & PGA Tour Merging
- Where Do Panthers Go At EDGE With Leonard Floyd Gone?
- Wes & Walker Discuss Ron Sanchez Stepping Down
- The Super Regionals are Set for the NCAA Baseball World Series
- How The NBA Draft Could Be A Big Boost For The Hornets
- Adam Finkelstein Joins Wes & Walker to Discuss the #2 Pick
- Miami Heat Legend Udonis Haslem Speaks Up Against Ron DeSantis’ Book Bans & Gun Laws: “I’m Not Down With It”
- Daron Vaught Joins The Mac & Bone Show to Discuss NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Has The MLB Been A More Watchable Product This Year?
- Charlotte FC Lose Second Straight, Fall 4-2 in Columbus
Should the Hornets Really Explore Trading LaMelo Ball?
Charlotte FC defender Anton Walkes dies following Miami boating accident
NCAA Champ Angel Reese Strips Down For Sports Illustrated’s Swimsuit Issue, Twitter Hypes Her Up
Drake & Future Slid Into NCAA Champ Angel Reese’s DMs In Celebratory Fashion, Twitter Goes Too Far
Michael Jordan looking to sell majority stake in Hornets, reportedly
Bobby Lutz Heading Into Charlotte 49ers Hall of Fame
Sam Amico: Charlotte Eyeing Scoot Henderson at #2
Drake Seeks Rare LeBron James Trading Card Worth Millions In New Netflix Series