New York Mets shortstop Francisco Lindor makes history as the first Puerto Rican Major League Baseball player with a signature shoe.
The 27-year-old signature shoe and apparel collection with New Balance is an ultimate celebration of Puerto Rico and Lindor’s personal style. The collection includes footwear, apparel, and a headband, all featuring design motifs that are central to Lindor’s journey from growing up in Puerto Rico to becoming one of the most dynamic players in baseball. The shoe was unveiled back in February and became available to order on March 1.
Lindor’s signature shoe, ‘The Lindor 1’ features a striking floral pattern that runs across the front vamp that is inspired by the Flor de Maga, the official national flower of Lindor’s native Puerto Rico. Two of Lindor’s personal mantra’s can be found on the apparel and the tongue of the footwear, ‘Be Consistent’ on the left and ‘Stay Positive’ on the right tongue, giving another personal touch to the athlete’s first signature collection.
Check out Lindor’s collection here.
- Kevin Durant Shoots Down Retirement Rumors: “Sh-t Is Comical At This Point”
- The NBA’s Encouraging Fans To Vote By Not Holding Any Games On Election Day
- Carmelo Anthony Producing Docuseries On His Life & Career: “It’s Time For My Truth”
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League
- Jordan Brand Welcomes Howard University To The Family With 20-Year Partnership
- Serena Williams Announces She’s Retiring From Tennis: “I’m Terrible At Goodbyes”
- Doc Rivers Makes It Clear His Post Game 7 Comments In 2021 Were Not The Reason Ben Simmons Left Philly
- Brittney Griner Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison
- LeBron James Creates Epic Photo Moment While Hooping With His Sons At Lakers Facility