New York Mets shortstop Francisco Lindor makes history as the first Puerto Rican Major League Baseball player with a signature shoe.
The 27-year-old signature shoe and apparel collection with New Balance is an ultimate celebration of Puerto Rico and Lindor’s personal style. The collection includes footwear, apparel, and a headband, all featuring design motifs that are central to Lindor’s journey from growing up in Puerto Rico to becoming one of the most dynamic players in baseball. The shoe was unveiled back in February and became available to order on March 1.
Lindor’s signature shoe, ‘The Lindor 1’ features a striking floral pattern that runs across the front vamp that is inspired by the Flor de Maga, the official national flower of Lindor’s native Puerto Rico. Two of Lindor’s personal mantra’s can be found on the apparel and the tongue of the footwear, ‘Be Consistent’ on the left and ‘Stay Positive’ on the right tongue, giving another personal touch to the athlete’s first signature collection.
Check out Lindor’s collection here.
- Panthers Improve To 3-0, But At A Punishing Cost
- Panthers in national spotlight versus Houston Thursday night
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Green Bay Packer Aaron Jones Recovers Pendant Containing Dad’s Ashes After Losing It During Touchdown
- Baltimore Ravens Pay Tribute To Michael K. Williams With Omar’s Whistle From ‘The Wire’
- Sha’Carri Richardson Responds to Usain Bolt Telling Her To “Be Focused and Not Say Too Much”
- Panthers Earn First 2-0 start since 2017 with dominant win over Saints
- Early division showdown for the Panthers against the New Orleans Saints
- UNC meets Virginia in South’s oldest rivalry
- Panthers Sack The Jets To Earn Season-Opening Victory