New York Mets shortstop Francisco Lindor makes history as the first Puerto Rican Major League Baseball player with a signature shoe.
The 27-year-old signature shoe and apparel collection with New Balance is an ultimate celebration of Puerto Rico and Lindor’s personal style. The collection includes footwear, apparel, and a headband, all featuring design motifs that are central to Lindor’s journey from growing up in Puerto Rico to becoming one of the most dynamic players in baseball. The shoe was unveiled back in February and became available to order on March 1.
Lindor’s signature shoe, ‘The Lindor 1’ features a striking floral pattern that runs across the front vamp that is inspired by the Flor de Maga, the official national flower of Lindor’s native Puerto Rico. Two of Lindor’s personal mantra’s can be found on the apparel and the tongue of the footwear, ‘Be Consistent’ on the left and ‘Stay Positive’ on the right tongue, giving another personal touch to the athlete’s first signature collection.
Check out Lindor’s collection here.
- IndyCar Drivers To Loosen Up At Preseason Test In California
- Frank Reich: I’m Looking To Make The Most Of This Opportunity
- Rested UNC Team hosts the Pitt Panthers
- Frank Reich Introduced as Panthers Head Coach
- Damar Hamlin Makes First On-Camera Appearance Since ‘Monday Night Football’ Collapse
- J.R. Smith Launches New Golf Podcast With Ben Baller & Stephen Malbon
- Steve Smith: Something In The Interview Process Gave Reich The Edge For The Job
- LeBron James’ ’13 Championship Jersey Becomes One Of The Most Expensive Game-Worn Jerseys Of All Time
- Robert Horry Ejected From Son’s High School Basketball Game After Heckling Refs
- Jake Delhomme: Frank Reich Was A Really Good Hire For Carolina