Good news comes for Former Panthers TE Greg Olsen Family!
A heart donor has been found for Olsen’s 8-year-old son who was born with a congenital heart defect.
Olsen announced on social media a donor was found for his son TJ, eight days after he was placed on the transplant list.
“Today is a day of mixed emotions,” Olsen wrote on Instagram. “A day we have prayed for has arrived. We were alerted last night that there was a donor match for TJ to receive his heart transplant.
TJ was born in 2012 and required four surgeries, including three open-heart procedures and the installation of a pacemaker.
“Walking our little boy, with tears of hope and fear in our eyes, was one of the toughest moments of our lives. We ask for everyone’s prayers for TJ and his amazing team of doctors and nurses.”
Olsen did not share any information about the donor in his post.
- The Panthers are starting back at the beginning with Sam Darnold
- Bismack Biyombo shares the moment he knew LaMelo Ball was going to be special
- LeBron James changing to No. 6 from No. 23 after Space Jam
- Study: Kyrie Irving Named ‘Most Hated’ NBA Player In North Carolina
- Thomas Davis offers cash reward to find burglars who broke into his garage
- Showtime Offering Fans Refunds Over Mayweather/Paul Fight
- Officially GOAT’ed: Simone Biles Wins 7th National Championship
- Heart donor found for son of former Panther Greg Olsen
- Heart donor found for Former Panthers Greg Olsen’s 8-year-old son
- NFL Promises to Stop “Race-Norming” in Billion-Dollar Settlement That Assumed Black Players Had Low IQ