Good news comes for Former Panthers TE Greg Olsen Family!
A heart donor has been found for Olsen’s 8-year-old son who was born with a congenital heart defect.
Olsen announced on social media a donor was found for his son TJ, eight days after he was placed on the transplant list.
“Today is a day of mixed emotions,” Olsen wrote on Instagram. “A day we have prayed for has arrived. We were alerted last night that there was a donor match for TJ to receive his heart transplant.
TJ was born in 2012 and required four surgeries, including three open-heart procedures and the installation of a pacemaker.
“Walking our little boy, with tears of hope and fear in our eyes, was one of the toughest moments of our lives. We ask for everyone’s prayers for TJ and his amazing team of doctors and nurses.”
Olsen did not share any information about the donor in his post.
- Kevin Durant Shoots Down Retirement Rumors: “Sh-t Is Comical At This Point”
- The NBA’s Encouraging Fans To Vote By Not Holding Any Games On Election Day
- Carmelo Anthony Producing Docuseries On His Life & Career: “It’s Time For My Truth”
- Panthers open preseason at Washington
- Legendary: NBA Honors Bill Russell By Retiring No. 6 Across The Entire League
- Jordan Brand Welcomes Howard University To The Family With 20-Year Partnership
- Serena Williams Announces She’s Retiring From Tennis: “I’m Terrible At Goodbyes”
- Doc Rivers Makes It Clear His Post Game 7 Comments In 2021 Were Not The Reason Ben Simmons Left Philly
- Brittney Griner Sentenced To 9 Years In Russian Prison
- LeBron James Creates Epic Photo Moment While Hooping With His Sons At Lakers Facility