Good news comes for Former Panthers TE Greg Olsen Family!
A heart donor has been found for Olsen’s 8-year-old son who was born with a congenital heart defect.
Olsen announced on social media a donor was found for his son TJ, eight days after he was placed on the transplant list.
“Today is a day of mixed emotions,” Olsen wrote on Instagram. “A day we have prayed for has arrived. We were alerted last night that there was a donor match for TJ to receive his heart transplant.
TJ was born in 2012 and required four surgeries, including three open-heart procedures and the installation of a pacemaker.
“Walking our little boy, with tears of hope and fear in our eyes, was one of the toughest moments of our lives. We ask for everyone’s prayers for TJ and his amazing team of doctors and nurses.”
Olsen did not share any information about the donor in his post.
- Steve Raible – Panthers Pass Rush Will Challenge Seahawks
- Ross Chastain Previews A Wild 3 Race Stretch In The Playoffs
- WWE Spins The Block, Ditches Fox To Bring Smackdown Back To USA Network
- Bryce Young Not Expected to Play vs. Seattle, Stage Set For Dalton
- Jake Delhomme – There Was Always Going to be Growing Pains
- The Rebound Podcast: Jay Bilas
- Is It Time to Reset Our Panther Expectations Or Throw Them Out Completely?
- Mike Kaye – Panthers Are Undergoing Philosophical Rebuild
- Coco Gauff’s US Open Final Was The Most-Viewed Women’s Major Tennis Final On ESPN
- Steve Smith Previews The Panthers-Saints Primetime Showdown
Panthers Fans Calling Jaycee Horn a Bust Amid Latest Injury
Jake Delhomme - There Was Always Going to be Growing Pains
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Did We Expect Too Much From Bryce Young?
Panthers End Opener With More Questions Than Answers In Loss
The Bryce Young Era Begins in Carolina!
Should The Panthers Be Willing to Trade Andy Dalton?
Concerns Growing Around Drake Maye?