Are the Atlanta Falcons potentially looking to trade their star wide receiver, Julio Jones? The question is in return for what? Ahead of the NFL draft talks have ‘accelerated’.
NFL Insider Ian Rapoport reports, the Falcons have been receiving calls from several teams on trading for All-Pro WR Jones. Rapoport said it’s somewhat unlikely they get the value the Flacons are looking for but it’s not impossible.
Previously during the offseason, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Black expressed he expects Jones would stay with the team in 2021 but also wouldn’t intrude if his new staff wanted to trade the receiver.
The Falcons are toying with the idea but Rapoport says if the trade were to happen it would not before June 1 due to salary cap reasons.
Jones is undoubtedly one of the best receivers in the NFL, his numbers and his contract speaks for themselves. However, the 32-year-old is coming off an injury-plagued season and questions are beginning to surface.
- Panthers Improve To 3-0, But At A Punishing Cost
- Panthers in national spotlight versus Houston Thursday night
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Green Bay Packer Aaron Jones Recovers Pendant Containing Dad’s Ashes After Losing It During Touchdown
- Baltimore Ravens Pay Tribute To Michael K. Williams With Omar’s Whistle From ‘The Wire’
- Sha’Carri Richardson Responds to Usain Bolt Telling Her To “Be Focused and Not Say Too Much”
- Panthers Earn First 2-0 start since 2017 with dominant win over Saints
- Early division showdown for the Panthers against the New Orleans Saints
- UNC meets Virginia in South’s oldest rivalry
- Panthers Sack The Jets To Earn Season-Opening Victory