Are the Atlanta Falcons potentially looking to trade their star wide receiver, Julio Jones? The question is in return for what? Ahead of the NFL draft talks have ‘accelerated’.
NFL Insider Ian Rapoport reports, the Falcons have been receiving calls from several teams on trading for All-Pro WR Jones. Rapoport said it’s somewhat unlikely they get the value the Flacons are looking for but it’s not impossible.
Previously during the offseason, Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Black expressed he expects Jones would stay with the team in 2021 but also wouldn’t intrude if his new staff wanted to trade the receiver.
The Falcons are toying with the idea but Rapoport says if the trade were to happen it would not before June 1 due to salary cap reasons.
Jones is undoubtedly one of the best receivers in the NFL, his numbers and his contract speaks for themselves. However, the 32-year-old is coming off an injury-plagued season and questions are beginning to surface.
- Faith in Frank
- Mack Brown: I Like Where We Are As A Team Right Now
- Steve Smith Sr. Weighs In On The Panthers 0-3 Start
- Fitterer? Tepper? Reich? Who’s To Blame After 0-3 Start
- Andy Dalton’s Big Game Doesn’t Mean He Should Take Over Starting Role
- Olympic Bobsledder Aja Evans Files Lawsuit Alleging Chiropractor Sexually Assaulted Her
- Dan Patrick Joins Wes & Walker
- New QB for Panthers vs Seahawks
- Steve Raible – Panthers Pass Rush Will Challenge Seahawks
- Ross Chastain Previews A Wild 3 Race Stretch In The Playoffs
Steve Smith Sr. Weighs In On The Panthers 0-3 Start
Panthers Fans Calling Jaycee Horn a Bust Amid Latest Injury
Jake Delhomme - There Was Always Going to be Growing Pains
Looking for a job? Radio One Charlotte Job & Recruitment Fair
Shannon Sharpe Reveals “It Took A Lot” For Him Not To Put Hands On Skip Bayless Following ‘Undisputed’ Disrespect, Social Media Reacts
Did We Expect Too Much From Bryce Young?
Fitterer? Tepper? Reich? Who's To Blame After 0-3 Start
Andy Dalton's Big Game Doesn't Mean He Should Take Over Starting Role