Amazon Prime will be the exclusive home for the NFL’s Thursday Night Football starting in 2022, a year earlier than anticipated, the NFL announced Monday.
Amazon will air Thursday football games across hundreds of digital devices on PrimeVideo. It will take over the entire NFL package from 2022 through 2032. The NFL originally announced that the agreement with Amazon games would begin in 2023.
TNF Primetime show has been on FOX for several years, dating back to 2006. However, the NFL 2021 season will be the last for Thursday Night Football on the network. The league said FOX will continue to air “America’s Game of the Week” Sunday afternoons, which is the most-watched show in all of the broadcasting for the last 12 seasons.
This is the first time a streaming service has had the full rights to an NFL package.
- Panthers’ Comeback Falls Short; Vikings Hand Carolina Third Straight Loss
- Can Panthers snap 2-game skid against the Minnesota Vikings?
- UNC faces hot Miami team in regular season finale
- Catching up with The Coach
- Jon Gruden Resigns After More Racist, Homophobic & Misogynistic Emails Surface
- Brett Jensen joins The Brett Winterble Show
- Panthers Crumble In Second Half; Fall To Eagles At Home
- Panthers look to rebound versus the Philadelphia Eagles
- UNC looking for revenge against FSU
- Nike Opens The LeBron James Innovation Center